The Seven Best Ways to Support Woke-Free Reads:
1. Buy our books! Buy a paperback and an ebook for yourself. Buy copies for your friends, family, and neighbors. Buy copies to hand out to strangers...
2. Review our books! Finding new readers is always a challenge, and online sales are dependent on algorithms. Every honest review left by a satisfied reader books our standing in that algorithm, which makes it easier for new readers to find us. (Five-star reviews are greatly appreciated, as long as it's honest. We want to earn our stars, and we want future readers to know that they can trust our review.)
3. Share our books! We love it when our readers share our books ! Whether that's lending a copy to your friends, posting a review of our books to your social media accounts, or even stashing a copy in your neighborhood free library. Share away!
4. Talk about our books! Speaking of strangers, word of mouth is an excellent way to support us. Whether you're striking up a conversation in the grocery line, conversing with a coworker over coffee, or discussing other novels at your next book club meeting—if you spot an opening, please let everyone know about Woke-Free Reads at Ishkabibble Books!
5. Follow and engage online! Interacting with readers is one of the most rewarding parts of being a writer (which is a rather solitary life...), so we encourage you to follow all of our social media accounts and engage with comments and posts of your own! (I could use the company!)
6. Subscribe! Want to be notified about our new releases? Subscribe to our free newsletter! Want an in-depth look at the indie publishing process on a regular basis? Subscribe to our paid newsletter! Want an insider's view of the writing process, behind-the-scenes details of story development, and interaction with our authors? Subscribe to one of our Ream subscriptions!
7. Donate! Ongoing support is critical to every business, but it takes time to write a full-length novel... (As Ishkabibble Books is currently a one-woman show, this creates a unique financial challenge.) You can support our books on an ongoing basis in between publication via GiveSendGo.